- A daily massage with Himalaya for Moms Toning Massage Oil helps in strengthening and firming the skin
- The soothing Lavender aroma moderates your mood, stimulates your senses and leaves you rejuvenated and relaxed
- It moisturizes and soothes the skin, thus preventing it from dryness and infections. Its natural Vitamin E content is an emollient and antioxidant
- Sesame Oil – is considered the most superior oil in Ayurveda for its skin firming properties
- Country Mallow – also known as Bala in Ayurveda, helps to improve muscle and joint strength
- Winter Cherry – soothes and calms the skin and reduces stress with its rejuvenating and skin-conditioning properties
- Aloe Vera heals wounds and soothes the skin.
Why is Massage Important?
Massage is proven to be effective for faster postpartum recovery and better health as it increases flexibility while also toning muscles. An effective massage can stimulate blood circulation, thus reducing pain and swelling. Massage also helps with improved milk secretion, relieves stress and promotes sound sleep.